A very brief update for you on the plans this week.
Friday night colt training as usual.
- Saturday our 2's are at home to Ruislip, and our 1's away to Beaconsfield. U8/9 practice match in the morning.
- Sunday we have a club side playing a team from the parents in a T20, starting at 3pm. U9 away to Farnham Common
- Monday U12's away to Chenies and Latimer, U15 away to Stokenchurch and U9 at home to Chenies and Latimer
- Tuesday U14's at home to Penn and Tylers Green, U13 away to Burnham
- Wednesday senior training from 6pm
- Thursday U11 home to GX
Sadly operation #findtedsbat was not successful, however the search continues.
I will be sending out a separate email about the timings for presentation day on Sunday 14th July, and also have been asked when the Junior season ends. We would normally end on the 19th July, however we will run a session on the 26th July. If there is sufficient interest, we will also run a session on the 2nd August, and other Fridays through August if we have the numbers to justify it. The junior team managers will be asking who is available and we will plan sessions accordingly.