Thank you to everyone that came along to Junior Presentation day last Sunday. The event went well, and England won the world cup! Huge thanks to Jerry, despite having a nasty sickness bug, for making it happen and on the day. Special thanks to Trish Sewell and Phil Larman, as well as all the other helpers, team managers and volunteer parents for their contribution. We hope to make it a bigger event next year, so watch this space. The pictures are up on Facebook from this link
This Friday we have junior training as normal. The weather is looking iffy, however unless you hear otherwise, assume the sessions are on.
- Saturday our 2's are at home to Beaconsfield, and our 1's are away to Hayes.
- Sunday the Sunday Social side are home to Ruislip, and the Sunday Academy side are away to Chesham Bois. Our U9's have a home game at 10am.
- Monday we have the first of our Bucks T20 U19 games at home. The team will comprise some of the best younger players at the club playing full on T20, with coloured clothing. If you are free please do come down and lend your support, this is the first time that we have entered this competition and should be really good fun!
- Tuesday we have our U14's taking on the parents in a T20.
- Wednesday its Senior training as normal at 6pm
- Thursday our U11 side is taking on the parents in a T20
The club house will be open all weekend with a selection of live sport, and the nets will be free for any of the Colts that want a bit of practice.
Roll on the Ashes...
Any questions, let me know.