Chalfont St Peter CC News story

CSPCC: Junior Training

17 Mar 2020

Dear Members

We have been advised by Bucks Cricket that there is likely to be a delay to the junior cricket season, and as such we will no longer be processing membership forms until the situation with the virus becomes clearer. We will continue to follow the guidance from the Government, ECB and Bucks Cricket and hope that any delay to the season is minimised.

We will continue to keep you informed, as and when we have news, and the situation becomes clearer.

For those that have already paid membership, we can either process a refund, or leave the amount paid as a balance on your account. We will be in touch in the next few days to discuss.

Regards, Ian