Just a quick update for you all on plans for this week.
- Thursday 30th U14's at home to GX, U12's away to Chenies and Latimer
- Friday 31st July: U12-U15 training from 6pm to 730pm
- Saturday 1st August: 2's at home to Hillingdon Manor, 1's are away to Eastcote. Junior training for U6-U11 from 9am to 10.30am
- Sunday 2nd August 1's at home to N2CC and the U9's home to GX at 10:30am
- Monday 3rd August U10's at home to GX
- Tuesday 4th August Summer Camp from 9.30am to 1.30pm and U13's Home to GX
- Wednesday 5th August Summer Camp from 9.30am to 1.30pm and then Senior and Academy training from 6pm to 7.30pm
If you haven't yet paid subs, please do so ASAP.
Jerry will be lighting the BBQ for Friday evening training, Burgers are back on the menu!
It promises to be a big weekend of Sport, with England facing Ireland in a ODI Thursday and Saturday, the FA Cup final and also the British Grand Prix on Sunday. If you are at a loose end, come and support your local club, bring some camping chairs, a picnic, or even a gazebo!
If any of the juniors would like to tailored 1:1 coaching, please contact Nigel at Future Legends to book a slot. email@example.com or call / whatsapp via 07841 628403. There are also spaces available on the Summer Camps, info on our web site and also on Facebook.
We now have a very limited window to submit junior players for county selection. This year is different, parents can self nominate. If anyone would like to nominate their child, please reply to this email and I will send you a registration link.
If you have Facebook or Instagram, please do like, follow and share our posts.
https://www.facebook.com/cspcc1 or Instagram @csp_cc
Have a great weekend.