A very brief update for you on plans for this week.
- Friday will be U12-U15 coaching, note NEW START TIME of 5.30pm - 7pm
- Saturday 09:00 - 10:30 will be coaching for U6-U11
- Saturday afternoon, our First XI are away to Hounslow and Witton, and our Second XI are home to Beaconsfield.
- Sunday our League side are away to Chenies, and our Social side are home, opponent TBC
- Monday we have a series of Colts vs Parents matches running through the day
Note on Monday, we have an agreement with a production company to use our car park, so please can you park on the service road, and not use The Fit House parking spaces, or the golf club, unless you are a member there.
The last coaching sessions for juniors are likely to be 18th and 19th of September, of course, weather dependent. Should the weather be bad for Friday or Saturday training, we will advise via whatsapp groups and via email as soon as we can.
The season will be over in just a few short weeks, so any support you can show our teams, and the club, will be appreciated by all.
Enjoy your weekend, Ian