The weather is changing, so this will probably be the last update for a while, as the cricket season is now drawing to a close. Lets hope next year we can get started in April!
New COVID-19 protocols
As of today these are in force, and anyone that is not compliant may be asked to leave the ground.
- It is mandatory that everyone now scans in, or signs into the book unless you are a player, and your name is on the teamsheet, or you are a colt, who is signed into the register.
- The bar will be table service only, both inside and outside. Six people to a table outside and 5 inside (due to space restrictions inside).
- You can bring picnic chairs to sit on the outfield whilst it is warm enough, but you must seat in groups of 6 only. We are actively trying to get more tables in place as soon as possible.
- You must be seated in order to consume food and beverages at the club.
- You do not have to wear a mask when seated, but you must when standing...arriving, leaving, going to the toilet, watching cricket. etc....so drinking and eating whilst standing isn't possible, please do consider bringing your own camping chair.
- Please do not move between groups or move the tables and chairs.
- Please continue to socially distance whilst at the club.
- Please also be patient, this is a new system once again and Jerry and his fantastic staff will be doing their very best. Any issues please do speak to Jerry directly.
In other news....
- Cricket training is on the the last time this weekend for the U12 - U15 groups, from 5pm until 6.30pm. Note there is no Saturday morning training this week.
- Saturday is our annual Presidents Day, where our President, Conrad Gamble, will field a side against a club side. Everyone is welcome to come along and watch (just bear in mind the above).
- Sunday our Sunday First XI are hosting a side from Wembley
That's all for now folks, have a great weekend, and hope to see you all soon.